You shouldn’t have to roll out of bed and wait for your back to dictate whether you’re going to have a good day or a bad day. Pain free living is within reach, (about 10 minutes a day).
What You Get:
- Freedom: The freedom to do what you want, when you want.
- Confidence: Confidence that you can do anything without worrying where the Panadol or Neurofen are or dreading how you’re going to feel tomorrow.
- Functional Movement: a solid base to build back to whatever you love doing.
The Book Includes:
- 10 min back exercise routine that has saved 1000’s of backs
- Instructional videos for each exercise
- Why your back hurts
- Common mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- Tips on where you should feel the exercise to make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck.
Who This Is NOT FOR (Medical disclaimer)*
This back is generalised advice on exercises for a stiff or tight lower back. If you experience any tingling, pins and needles, loss of muscle control or muscle weakness, consult with a qualified medical practitioner before beginning the book.
These exercises were put together to make it something you can easily do at home, or whilst travelling. You will only need a foam roller (you could get away with a tennis ball), or a hard rubber ball.
If You purchase The Back On Track Ebook today get a Complimentary 30 min video call with me to go through anything you like. It could be any questions you have about your back pain, any exercises you would like me to check and correct, or any other issues you’d like more info on. Valued at $75