You shouldn’t have to roll out of bed and wait for your back to dictate whether you’re going to have a good day or a bad day. Pain free living is within reach, (about 10 minutes a day).
What You Get:
- Freedom: The freedom to do what you want, when you want.
- Confidence: Confidence that you can do anything without worrying where the Panadol or Neurofen are or dreading how you’re going to feel tomorrow.
- Functional Movement: a solid base to build back to whatever you love doing.
The Book Includes:
- 10 min back exercise routine that has saved 1000’s of backs
- Instructional videos for each exercise
- Why your back hurts
- Common mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- Tips on where you should feel the exercise to make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck.
Who This Is NOT FOR (Medical disclaimer)*
This back is generalised advice on exercises for a stiff or tight lower back. If you experience any tingling, pins and needles, loss of muscle control or muscle weakness, consult with a qualified medical practitioner before beginning the book.
These exercises were put together to make it something you can easily do at home, or whilst travelling. You will only need a foam roller (you could get away with a tennis ball), or a hard rubber ball.